- Prepare investigation and remediation work plans, field work schedules and associated client and regulatory reporting
- Create and maintain project budgets
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in geology, environmental science or engineering
- A Master’s degree preferred
- Approximately 5 years of experience in the environmental industry with demonstrated achievement in fieldwork and project management
- 40-Hour OSHA HAZWOPER Training Certification
- Valid Driver’s License
If you are interested in joining The ELAM Group, please submit your resume to [email protected] and mention the position you are applying for in your cover letter. Please also include your salary requirements.
The ELAM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.