- Identify and develop new opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals, and take an active leadership role in the development of new business with new and existing clients.
- Develop and expand client relationships that generate repeat business.
- Build on existing client relationships to expand our market share in the regional market.
- Direct and prepare investigation and remediation work plans, field work schedules and associate client and regulatory reporting.
- Create and maintain project budgets.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor’s degree in geology, environmental science or engineering.
- A Master’s degree preferred.
- Passed the testing for and maintain a valid LPG, PE, CHMM and/or CPSS.
- Documented catalog of publications, including at least one peer-reviewed technical paper in which the candidate serves as lead author.
- Approximately 10 years of experience in the environmental industry with demonstrated achievement in fieldwork, project management, technical interpretation and regulatory negotiations.
If you are interested in joining The ELAM Group, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the position for which you are applying in your cover letter. Please also include your salary requirements.
The ELAM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.